Adware.Agent.PJT (also known as Adware.Agent.PJT Virus) is a potentially unwanted program detected by BitDefender as well as other anti-virus program. Adware.Agent.PJT can be obtained completely even without your knowledge. This adware can invade your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. You can control having this threat provided that in every new program you are about to install, you pay close attention to it.
Take note that a growing number of PC users have this adware often comes from installation of a piece of free software. You are less likely to get this adware infection if you have enough care most particularly in terms of selecting the right program. No matter how tricky it presented to you, you can still avoid having it include along the set up process.
Although technically Adware.Agent.PJT is not a virus, it should not be allowed to run over on your system. Its actions and its characteristics are somehow like a virus. This program tends to ruin and only make things more complicated while inside on your windows system. Adware.Agent.PJT can hijack your home page and search engine, it can generate various ads and overall, Adware.Agent.PJT only interfere with your browsing experience.Download Removal Toolto remove Adware.Agent.PJT
With number of threats that Adware.Agent.PJT have, you should not waste any minute to delete it. By the time that sudden changes occur like the unusual pop-up ads that appear on your computer screen, and changes to your browser settings for instance, there is no doubt that there is an Adware.Agent.PJT attack on the computer system.
- Changes user's homepage
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
Adware.Agent.PJT effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 8 23%
- Windows 7 26%
- Windows Vista 12%
- Windows XP 39%
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Adware.Agent.PJT.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
Remove Adware.Agent.PJT from Windows
Remove Adware.Agent.PJT from Windows XP:
- Drag mouse cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start to open a menu.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Remove Adware.Agent.PJT from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Start menu icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable application
- Right-click the application you want to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove Adware.Agent.PJT from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen, select All apps and then Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall.
Remove Adware.Agent.PJT from Your Browsers
Remove Adware.Agent.PJT from Internet Explorer
- Go for Alt+T and click on Internet Options.
- In this section, move to the 'Advanced' tab and then click on the 'Reset' button.
- Navigate to the 'Reset Internet Explorer settings' → then to 'Delete personal settings' and press on 'Reset' option.
- After this, click on 'Close' and go for OK to have modifications saved.
- Click on the tabs Alt+T and go for Manage Add-ons. Move to Toolbars and Extensions and here, get rid of the unwanted extensions.
- Click on Search Providers and set any page as your new search tool.
Delete Adware.Agent.PJT from Mozilla Firefox
- As you have your browser opened, type in about:addons in the shown URL field.
- Move through Extensions and Addons list, delete the items having something in common with Adware.Agent.PJT (or those which you may find unfamiliar). If the extension is not provided by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe, you should be almost sure you have to erase it.
- Then, reset Firefox by doing this: move to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Finally,Reset Firefox.
Terminate Adware.Agent.PJT from Chrome
- In the displayed URL field, type in chrome://extensions.
- Take a look at the provided extensions and take care of those which you find unnecessary (those related to Adware.Agent.PJT) by deleting it. If you do not know whether one or another must be deleted once and for all, disable some of them temporarily.
- Then, restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you may type in chrome://settings in URL bar, move to Advanced settings, navigate to the bottom and choose Reset browser settings.